I help people view their sexual lives with a new lens.
What is sexuality counseling?
Sexuality counseling is a frank and respectful conversation about an intimate topic. It takes place in a confidential setting, where privacy, comfort, and safety are of utmost concern.
What common problems are addressed?
- Low desire
- Difficulty achieving orgasm
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pain during intercourse
- Sexual orientation issues
- Sexual problems associated with menopause
- Sexual problems associated with medical conditions like diabetes and heart disease
I see individuals and couples.
How long does it take?
Some problems are resolved quickly with two or three sessions. More complex situations may take longer to address.
My professional qualifications:
- Physician, board-certified in Preventive Medicine
- Certified Sexuality Counselor by the American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists